Wednesday 10 February 2016

100WC Week #6 By Soccer Lover



The Reflection

"Bye mom, I'm just going for a stroll!"
"Bye, be home soon."
Walking out the door Kate began to cry. Her best friend Lav had moved 1 week today, to a different city. Even though they were just an hour away it was different not seeing her at school anymore. Kate came across a puddle. Looking at her reflection, she saw the tears come rolling off her cheek. As she wiped them away, she was shocked to see Lav standing right behind her. Still staring into the puddle with disbelief swallowing her face, she spun around.
"I'm back!" Lav said excitedly.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I loved your story! I like the twist at the end and Lav saying "Im back!"
    Great story and what an amizing way to look at this weeks prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is really good, nice job! I don`t see any mistakes, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story! Like Rainbow Sunshine said, I see no mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a great story overall and I felt the connection between Lav and Kate. Great Job!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was a great story overall and I felt the connection between Lav and Kate. Great Job!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on carefully editing your story for punctuation and grammar. I can tell you took your time at this. I really like the line "Still staring into the puddle with disbelief swallowing her face, she spun around." as it shows emotion and action helping draw your reader into your story.

    ReplyDelete