Wednesday 27 January 2016

100WC Week #4 By: Soccer Lover

At Least I Have You
  
   Grabbing his tux from the dry cleaner, he ran back into his car and started gelling his hair. It was Spencer's mothers birthday. He rolled up to his mother's house, she wore a lavender 'old lady dress'. Spencer finally pulled into what he liked to call 'The Old Lady Club'. His mother and him had a pretty good time in the conga line, and doing the chicken dance.
His mother smiled and said, "At least I still have you."
Spencer didn't know what his mother meant, but later that day he realized that he was really the only person that him mom had left.

8 comments:

  1. I really liked your story, it`s REALLY GOOD! but one of your sentence says ``she WAS wore a lavender ``old lady dress.`` maybe you should fix that sentence. But really, I REALLY LIKED your story, Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost like it could be made into a movie. it's so sweet! I think that you could use some different words in the story, tee don't have to be more powerful but they can just be different :) great story in all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story had good detail in it. Some parts were a little confusing. Overall I thought it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story had good detail in it. Some parts were a little confusing. Overall I thought it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your story although it is a little confusing as you say, he pulled up to his moms house and then he pulled into the "The Old Lady Club".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think at the end you meant to say 'his' instead of 'him'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your story, its sweet and interesting.
    Maybe you could find a word or two, to make more descriptive language.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your story is bit confusing to me at some parts. overall you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete