Wednesday 18 May 2016

100WC Week #18 By: Soccer Lover

"So, is that ghost story true?" I stammered.
"No... not exactly," Melissa stated.
Thunder boomed, silence filled the bedroom. We sat there, in our orange pyjamas, quivering.
" I think we should got to bed," I said promptly.
"Okay if you say so." Mallissmelissa said sarcastically.

* * *
Tap..tap...tap.
"What was that?" I inquired.
"Just a branch," Mallisa said groggily.
I jumped up and peered out the window, nothing but rain.
"That's a lot of rain." 
"Yeah?" 
The rain appeared to make a ghostly face as it swam down the road.
"Let's go back to bed," I said quickly.
I haven't listened to a ghost story since.

2 comments:

  1. You might want to make the words from the prompt bold, so people can tell that you used all 5 words. You don't need a space between the quotation marks and the words, and I think you meant to say Melissa when you say "Mallissmelissa said sarcastically."

    I like your unique story. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your story, its unique and interesting. I also love how you have so many descriptive words. I agree with CocoPufff, you don't need a space between the quotation marks and the words.
    Other than that you made a great story!

    ReplyDelete