Wednesday 20 April 2016

100WC Week #14 By: Soccer Lover


Twisted
Sprinting between palm trees, I pulled myself to a halt. Panting, I put my hand in the box and felt around and there it was, the hatchet. Looking around now surrounded by palm trees, I couldn't tell where I had come from. I stood there searching for others, there was no one. My partner Sam had fallen through a pile of leaves into a wooden dagger. I couldn't help but think of her, only if I told her not to... tears started to run down my cheek. You could say all the teams probably died, I guess this is what you get when you play a twisted game show.

6 comments:

  1. It's very well put together. it's very suspenseful.
    though I would like to have more details about her partner Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story nice concept maybe add a bit more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, creative story! Although your second sentence I don't know where the box came from. Maybe if you mention where it came from. Also I am not sure of what you meant by " You could say the teams probably perished." Other than that your story is very interesting and pulls the readers in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your story! I'm guessing it was kind of based on the Hunger Games serious. Its very well written and I like how you gave hints to the parts of the story you didn't write!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some sentences that don't quite flow or need revising:

    "and felt around then it was there, the hatchet."
    My partner Sam had fell through
    only if I told her not to... Tears started
    teams probably perished, I guess this

    ReplyDelete