Wednesday 9 March 2016

100WC Week #10 By: Soccer Lover


Trying to admirer statues

Ongoing debates? 6 hour conversations? I thought to myself.
"Hey mom did you know that is where 3 cultures came together?"
"Oh...that's nice honey," my mom said uninterested.
"No, but mom listen to this. It was as if they were frozen in time. These statues have been a big par-"
"Honey I'm trying to concentrate."
"Hmm trying to concentrate on your phone," I muttered.
"Let me keep reading, so it says it was a big part of history an-"
"Hon-"
"Mom! Honestly, let me talk."
"Honey I'm try-"
"You know what mom? I'm done!" I say sharply walking away to admire something else.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your story and how the daughter gets mad and storms off at the end. Although, in your first speaking sentence it doesn't quite make sense, I think it's just the way you worded it, or maybe your missing a word. I'm not sure but it doesn't seem right.

    ReplyDelete